Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Vision Motors Pvt. Ltd., an authorised dealer of Honda cars manufactured by Honda Cars India Ltd., for availing online services of Honda Vehicles by registering and making payments through the payment gateway services offered by Payment Gateway Service Provider (Payu Money”), through VMPL's website i.e. www.visionhonda.com.
Upon clicking on the accepted button in the Terms and Conditions link appearing on the Website, each User is deemed to have read, understood and consented to these T&C.
VMPL reserves the right to change this T&C from time to time without notice. Each User acknowledges and agrees that it is his/her responsibility to review this T&C periodically to familiarize himself/ herself with any modifications. Each User’s continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
A. General Terms and Conditions For Online-Payments:
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. The following services are available for On-line payments:
(i) Advance booking for new vehicle.
(ii) Order for Honda genuine accessories.
(iii) Payment against service invoices.
3. VMPL’s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of VMPL's right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by VMPL with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of VMPL.
4. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
5. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and VMPL. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and VMPL. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
6. The entries in the books of VMPL and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of VMPL and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
7. Copyright/ Trademarks: All content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, Website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of VMPL, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by VMPL.
8. Refund Policy in case of cancellation of new vehicle booking: In the event of cancellation of the online vehicle booking made and request for refund of the deposited booking amount by the User, VMPL shall refund the applicable amount through NEFT (Net Transfer) or through Bank Cheque in the following manner and procedure:
i. In case the User wants to cancel the online vehicle booked, for whatsoever reason, such User shall submit a request in writing to the nearest branch, with his/ her details in writing intimating cancellation and claiming refund of the booking amount deposited online. The request shall clearly mention whether refund is required by NEFT or Bank cheque and in case the request is for refund through NEFT, the User shall also mention in the mail, his bank account to which the refund is sought.
ii. Upon receiving the request as above:-
a. if the required details are wrong/ incomplete, then VMPL shall issue a reply mail to the User requiring to verify and correct the wrong/ incomplete details; or
b. if all details are correct/ complete, then VMPL shall issue confirmation mail to User for approving the request and that the refund will be made as requested with 7 working days. This procedure will be followed in case the User issues mail with correct and completed details after receiving the reply mail in clause (a) above.
iii. From the date of approval mail, within 7 working days, VMPL shall:
a. effect refund of the applicable amount through NEFT to the bank account given and held by the User; or
b. issue a crossed cheque in the User’s name with full refund amount, which the User shall personally or through his agent come and collect from the branch of VMPL, which shall be intimated in the confirmation mail. In case User’s agent is send for collection of cheque, the such agent’s name and identity shall be mentioned in the request mail issued by User and also the agent shall bring written authorization from the User and identity proof, failing which the cheque shall not be handed over to the agent.
iv. No claims for refund shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and any such claims made will be considered as void and shall not be entertained.
9. Replacement of accessories found defective or damaged in transit:
1) The confirmed online order booking for accessories can only be canceled within 48 hours of booking and cancellations beyond that period shall be rejected.
2) Goods received in damaged condition by the User shall be replaced free of cost by VMPL on return of damaged goods from User subject to the condition that the damage is a manufacturing defect or the damage was caused in transit to User. However any damage caused to the product due to the negligent handling by the User shall not entertained for replacement.
10. Refund for fraudulent/ duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact VMPL for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by VMPL alone in line with their policies and rules.
11. Server Slow Down/ Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(i) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact VMPL via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by VMPL to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
B. Limitation of Liability:
1. VMPL has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. VMPL expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that VMPL reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. VMPL and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall VMPL and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. VMPL and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User expressly understand and agree, without prejudice to any other terms and conditions herein, that any claim against VMPL shall be limited to the online booking amount paid by the User, less such deductions and applicable processing fees, for availing the Services through the Website.
5. The User agrees that VMPL or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond VMPL’s reasonable control.
6. The accessories supplied by VMPL are genuine Honda accessories and all such products purchased by User are covered under Standard HCIL warranty policy.
C. Miscellaneous Conditions:
1. Any waiver of any rights available to VMPL under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that VMPL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, VMPL does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. VMPL, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by VMPL on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that VMPL will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her VMPL account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
6. Termination of Use: The User agrees that VMPL may, at sole discretion, suspend or terminate User’s access to all or part of the Website and our Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this T&C. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating such User’s relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, such User’s right to use the Resources provided will immediately cease, and VMPL reserves the right to remove or delete any information that such User may have on file with VMPL, including any account or login information.
D. Debit/ Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to VMPL by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
E. Personal Information:
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, VMPL and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to VMPL. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
F. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The Services availed by the User through the Website is materialized and concluded by physical delivery of the booked vehicle through various dealership/ sales outlet run by VMPL across the State of Kerala in India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those in India, by accessing the Website, each User agrees that the statutes and laws in India, without regard to the conflict of other laws, will apply to all matters relating to availing of the Services and use of the Website.
Furthermore, the User expressly agrees and subjects himself to the sole jurisdiction of the courts and forums within the dealership/ sales outlet through which the delivery of the booked vehicle is due and legal actions, if any, to enforce the T&C shall be solely brought before courts/ forums located in such locations within the State of Kerala in India.
G. Payment Gateway Disclaimer:
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay vehicle booking amount online. VMPL or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
H. Online Booking Disclaimer:
(i) The ex-showroom vehicle price prevailing at the time of delivery and any legal amendments/ notifications applicable at the time of delivery with respect to vehicle related taxes, shall prevail and sale invoice shall be raised accordingly.
(ii) Order once confirmed on the vehicle model/ color etc. cannot be amended or changed online or upon written request and only option available is to cancel the booking and generate fresh booking.
(iii) VMPL would add your booking in Honda DMS (Dealership Management System) within 24 hours of your online booking confirmation and the delivery priority from Honda Cars India Ltd will be based on the booking date entered in Honda DMS.
(iv) Tentative Date of Delivery shall be communicated to the customers directly from respective touch points, considering the vehicle stock availability.