The group had its origin in the year 1939 as an entrepreneurial venture started by Late Mr. K.P Paul. From a family-run entity, we have grown into a professionally managed, multi-dimensional business house with a combined turnover of Rs.2000 crores, a 4800 strong workforce combined with a network of over 200 units in different parts of the country. It is the sheer vision and dedication of our founder Chairman, the legendary (late) Mr. K. P. Paul that catapulted us into the big league.
Mr. KP Paul ventured into the Automobile Spare parts retailing business and the last 70 years has witnessed the steady growth and development of the group through new ventures and diversifications. We are amongst the largest chain of automobile dealerships in India, apart from having business ventures in automobile spare parts retailing and distribution, engine rebuilding, vocational technical education, industrial tools, machinery and consumables.